ANDRU DONALDS - ALL OUT OF LOVE

, , Sem Comentários
ALL OUT OF LOVE
ANDRU DONALDS
SONGWRITER: AIR SUPPLY
COUNTRY: JAMAICA
ALBUM: SNOWIN’ UNDER MY SKIN
LABEL: VIRGIN RECORDS
GENRE: POP ROCK
YEAR: 1999

Andru Donalds (born 16 November 1974) is a Jamaican musician and vocalist with a previous solo career, who is now working in collaboration with the Enigma project as lead vocalist. Donalds had a hit single in America in 1995 with Mishale, which reached #38 on the Billboard Hot 100.
"All Out of Love" is a song by the Australian soft rock duo Air Supply, released in 1980 from their fifth studio album Lost in Love and it was written by Graham Russell & Clive Davis. In the United States, it reached number two on the Hot 100 (blocked by both "Upside Down" by Diana Ross and "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen) and number 5 on the Adult Contemporary chart. In the UK, the song went to number 11 and is their only Top 40 hit in that country. It placed 92nd in VH1's list of the 100 Greatest Love Songs in 2003.
I'm lying alone with my hand on the phone
Thinking of you till it hurts
I know you're hurt too
But what else can we do?
Tortmented and torn apart
I wish I could carry
Your smile in my heart
For times when my life seems so low
It would make me believe
What tomorrow could bring
When today doesn't really know,
Doesn't really know...

I'm all out of love
I'm so lost without you
I know you were right
Believing for so long
I'm all out of love
What am I without you?
It can't be too late
To say that I was so wrong

I want you to come back and carry me home
Away from these long, lonely nights
I'm reaching for you
Are you feelin' it too?
Does this feeling seem oh so right
But what would you say
If I call on you now
To say that I can't hold on
There's no easy way
It gets harder each day
Please love me or I'll be gone
I'll be gone

Oooh - What are you thinking of?
What are you thinking of?
What are you thinking of?
What are you thinking of?

Out of love baby
Out of love
So wrong baby
Oh so wrong baby
So out of love
I'm all out of love
Out of love baby
Out of love darling
All out of love...

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário