THE TRAVALERS - STONE SUR

, , Sem Comentários
THE TRAVALERS
STONE SUR
SONGWRITER: COREY TAYLOR
COUNTRY: U.S.A.
ALBUM: HOUSE OF GOLD & BONES – PART I
LABEL: WARNER MUSIC
GENRE: ROCK AND ROLL
YEAR: 2012

House Of Gold & Bones Part 1 is the fourth studio album by Stone Sour, a rock band made up of Corey Taylor, Slipknot vocalist James Root, Josh Rand, Roy Mayorga and Rachel Bolan, former Skid Row and the newest member of the group The album is the successor to Audio Secrecy which reached the top positions on iTunes and Billboard with the single Say You'll Haunt, which was also Mainstream Rock Song of the Year in 2010. The band has more than 4 million albums sold worldwide and 3 nominations for the Grammy Awards, as well as a Golden Album from the Stone Sour album, which also spawned the hit Bother, which stood out in the movie Spider-Man. And do not stop there, to keep up the anxiety of  fans, House Of Gold & Bones Part 1 will come  accompanied by yet another album (Part 2), which will be released in March 2013. 
I think I’m happy
Mostly happy
In a green autumn day

I’m walking lazy
Barely moving
Suddenly I fade away

Seems life is something more
Than a journey with no end
I just wanna lose it all
And find myself again

I’m on my own
I’m on my own

I don’t need a conscience
To tell me how I feel
I don’t need this wiry eyes
To focus on what to conceal

I don’t need anybody
To tell me who I am
Blaming on the broken heart
And falling apart again.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário