LOS LOBOS - COME ON, LET'S GO

, , Sem Comentários
COME ON, LET'S GO
LOS LOBOS
SONGWRITER: RITCHIE VALENS
VERSIÓN: RITCHIE VALENS
WHERE: RITZ 1987
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM:    AND A TIME TO DANCE
LABEL: SLASH RECORDS
GENRE: POP ROCK
YEAR: 1983

Richard Steven Valenzuela(May 13, 1941 – February 3, 1959), known professionally as Ritchie Valens, was an American singer, songwriter, and guitarist. A rock & roll pioneer and a forefather of the Chicano rock movement, Valens' recording career lasted eight months, as it abruptly ended when he died in a plane crash.
During this time, he had several hits, most notably "La Bamba", which he had adapted from a Mexican folk song. Valens transformed the song into one with a rock rhythm and beat, and it became a hit in 1958, making Valens a pioneer of the Spanish-speaking rock and roll movement.
On February 3, 1959, on what has become known as "the Day the Music Died", Valens died in a plane crash in Iowa, an accident that also claimed the lives of fellow musicians Buddy Holly and J. P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson, as well as pilot Roger Peterson. Valens was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001.
Los Lobos(pronounced [los ˈloβos], Spanish for "the Wolves") are an American rock band from East Los Angeles, California, United States. Their music is influenced by rock and roll, Tex-Mex, country, zydeco, folk, R&B, blues, brown-eyed soul, and traditional music such as cumbia, boleros and norteños. The band gained international stardom in 1987, when their cover version of Ritchie Valens' "La Bamba" topped the charts in the U.S., the UK and several other countries. In 2015, they were nominated for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Well.... Come on lets go lets go lets go little darlin'
Tell me that you'll never leave me
Come on come on lets go again and again and again

Well.... Now swing me swing me swing me way darling
Come on lets go little darlin'
Lets go lets go again once more

Well..... I love you so yeah and I'll never let you go

Come along baby soon
Oh pretty baby I love you so well
Lets go lets go lets go little sweet heart

Now that we can always be together
Come on come on lets go again
Lets go

I love you so yeah and I'll never let you go
Come along baby soon
Oh pretty baby I love you so well

Come on lets go lets go lets go little darlin'
Tell me that you'll never leave me
Come on come on lets go and again and again and again

Come on lets go and do it again and again and again and again and again and again and again
Come on lets go and do it again.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário