BRYAN ADAMS - I WILL ALWAYS RETURN

, , Sem Comentários
I WILL ALWAYS RETURN
BRYAN ADAMS
SONGWRITERS: HANS ZIMMER; ROBERT JOHN LANGE & BRYAN ADAMS
MOVIE: SPIRIT
COUNTRY: CANADA
ALBUM: SPIRIT: STALLION OF THE CIMARRON
LABEL: A & M RECORDS
GENRE: SOUNDTRACK
YEAR: 2002

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron is a soundtrack album and the ninth studio album by Bryan Adams and Hans Zimmer to the animated feature of the same name. The album was released on May 4, 2002 (see 2002 in music) and includes the European hit, "Here I Am".
Both the English and French versions of the album have Bryan Adams as the singer.
The German vocals were provided by Hartmut Engler, lead singer of the German pop band Pur. Spanish vocals in the Latin version of the soundtrack were recorded by Mexican Singer Erik Rubin and Italian vocals in the Italian version of the soundtrack were recorded by singer Zucchero. In the Spanish version, Raúl Malo also sings several songs. In Brazil, a Portuguese version of the soundtrack was recorded by Brazilian Singer Paulo Ricardo.
Bryan Guy Adams OC OBC(born 5 November 1959) is a Canadian singer, songwriter, record producer, guitarist, photographer, philanthropist and activist.
Adams rose to fame in Canada and the United States with his 1983 album Cuts Like a Knife and turned into a global star with his 1984 album Reckless, which produced some of his best known songs, including "Run to You" and "Summer of '69". In 1991, he released "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" from the album Waking Up the Neighbours The song was written for the film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves and the song became a worldwide hit which went to number 1 in many countries, including 16 consecutive weeks in the United Kingdom, a new record as well as 72 weeks in the top 20. Adams also had the U.S. BillboardHot 100 number-one singles "Heaven", "All for Love" and "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?"
I hear the wind call my name
The sound that leads me home again
It sparks up the fire - a flame that still burns
To you I'll always return

I know the road is long
But where you are is home
Wherever you stay
I'll find the way

I'll run like the river
I'll follow the sun
I'll fly like an eagle
To where I belong

Can't stand the distance
I can't dream alone
I can't wait to see you
Yes, I'm on my way home

And now I know it's true
My every road leads to you
And in the hour of darkness
Your light gets me through

You run like the river
You shine like the sun (yeah)
You fly like an eagle
Yeah, you are the one
I've seen every sunset
And with all that I've learned
Is to you, I will always, always return.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário