TAKE THAT - COULD IT BE MAGIC?

, , Sem Comentários
COULD IT BE MAGIC?

TAKE THAT
SONGWRITERS: BARRY MANILOW, FRPEDÉRIC CHOPIN & ADRIENNE ANDERSON
WHERE: LIVE IN BERLIN
COUNTRY: U. K.
ALBUM: TAKE THAT & PARTY
LABEL: RCA VICTOR
GENRE: POP
YEAR: 1992

"Could It Be Magic" is a song with lyrics by Adrienne Anderson and music by Barry Manilow, based on Frédéric Chopin's Prelude in C Minor, Opus 28, Number 20. Initially released in 1971 by Featherbed (a group of session musicians featuring Barry Manilow), produced and co-written by Tony Orlando, it was later re-recorded as a Barry Manilow solo track, given a first album and single release in 1973 on Bell Records and - after remixing - an album and single rerelease in 1975 on Arista Records. The 1975 re-release became one of Manilow's first hits. The song has been recorded by a number of other artists over the years, most successfully by Donna Summer in 1976 and by Take That in 1992.
Take That are an English pop group formed in Manchester in 1990. The group currently consists of Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen. The original line-up also featured Jason Orange and Robbie Williams. Barlow acts as the group's lead singer and primary songwriter, with Owen and Williams initially providing backing vocals and Donald and Orange serving primarily as dancers.
The group have had 28 top 40 singles and 17 top 5 singles in the United Kingdom, 12 of which have reached number one, as well as having eight number one albums. Internationally, the band have had 56 number one singles and 39 number one albums. They have received eight Brit Awards—winning awards for Best British Group and Best British Live Act.
Williams left the band in 1995 while the four remaining members completed their world tour and released a final single before splitting up in 1996. After filming a 2005 documentary about the group and releasing a new greatest hits album, a four-piece Take That without Williams officially announced a 2006 reunion tour around the UK, entitled The Ultimate Tour. On 9 May 2006, it was announced that the group were set to record new material together once again; their fourth studio album, Beautiful World, was released in 2006 and was followed up with The Circus, in 2008. The group achieved new success as a four-piece, scoring a string of chart hits across the UK and Europe while selling over 45 million records worldwide.
Spirits move me, every time I'm near you
Whirling like a cyclone in my mind
You're my life line, angel of my lifetime
Answer to all answer I can find

[CHORUS:]
Baby I want you come, come, come into my arms
Let me feel the wonder of all of you
Could it be magic now, now, now and hold on fast
Could this be the magic at last

Baby take me high upon a hillside
High up where the stallion meets the sun
I could love you build my world around you
Never leave you till my life is done

[CHORUS]

Spirits move me every time I'm near you
Whiling like a cyclone in my mind

[CHORUS]

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário