BRYAN ADAMS - YOU CAN'T TAKE ME

, , Sem Comentários

YOU CAN’T TAKE ME

BRYAN ADAMS
SONGWRITERS: LANGE ROBERT JONES & GREENAWAY GAVIN
COUNTRY: CANADAXGERMANY
ALBUM: SPIRIT: STALLION OF THE CIMARRON
LABEL: A & M RECORDS
GENRE: ROCK
YEAR: 2002
 
          Bryan Guy Adams OC OBC(born 5 November 1959) is a Canadian guitarist, singer, composer, record producer, photographer, and philanthropist. With several number-one singles and albums in various countries, Adams has sold over 100 million records worldwide. Adams was the most played artist on Canadian radio in the 2010s and he has had 25 top-15 singles in Canada, and a dozen or more in the US, UK and Australia.
          Adams joined his first band at age 15, and at age 20 his eponymous debut album was released. He rose to fame in North America with 1983 Top-10 album Cuts Like a Knife, featuring its title track and the ballad "Straight From the Heart", his first US Top-10 hit. His 1984 album, Reckless, made him a global star with tracks like "Run to You" and "Summer of '69", both Top-10 hits in the US and Canada, and the power ballad "Heaven", a US number 1 hit. His 1987 album Into the Fire went to number 2 in Canada and the Top 10 in several other countries.
       Hans Florian Zimmer(German pronunciation: [ˈhans ˈfloːʁi̯aːn ˈtsɪmɐ]; born 12 September 1957) is a German film score composer and record producer. His works are notable for integrating electronic music sounds with traditional orchestral arrangements. Since the 1980s, Zimmer has composed music for over 150 films. His works include The Lion King(for which he won the Academy Award for Best Original Score in 1995), Crimson Tide, Gladiator, the Pirates of the Caribbean series, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception, Interstellar, Dunkirk, and Blade Runner 2049. He has received four Grammy Awards, three Classical BRIT Awards, two Golden Globes, and an Academy Award. He was also named on the list of Top 100 Living Geniuses, published by The Daily Telegraph.
          Zimmer spent the early part of his career in the United Kingdom before moving to the United States. He is the head of the film music division at DreamWorks studios and works with other composers through the company that he founded, Remote Control Productions, formerly known as Media Ventures. His studio in Santa Monica, California has an extensive range of computer equipment and keyboards, allowing demo versions of film scores to be created quickly. Zimmer has collaborated on multiple projects with directors including Ridley Scott, Ron Howard, Gore Verbinski, Michael Bay, Guy Ritchie and Christopher Nolan.
           Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron is a soundtrack album and the ninth studio album by Bryan Adams and Hans Zimmer to the animated feature of the same name. The album was released on May 4, 2002 (see 2002 in music) and includes the European hit, "Here I Am".
          Both the English and French versions of the album have Bryan Adams as the singer.
             The German vocals were provided by Hartmut Engler, lead singer of the German pop band Pur.
               Spanish vocals in the European version of the soundtrack were recorded by singer Raúl Malo.
       Spanish vocals in the Latin version of the soundtrack were recorded by Mexican singer Erik Rubin.
        Italian vocals in the Italian version of the soundtrack were recorded by singer Zucchero.
In Brazil, a Portuguese version of the soundtrack was recorded by Brazilian singer Paulo Ricardo.
           In the Polish version vocals were provided by Maciej Balcar, lead singer of the blues rock band Dżem.

You can't take me, yeah!
Got to fight another fight - I gotta run another night
Get it out - check it out
I'm on my way and I don't feel right
I gotta get me back - I can't be beat and that's a fact
It's OK - I'll find a way
You ain't gonna take me down no way
Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it
Dont' push me - I'll fight it
Never gonna give in - never gonna give it up no
 
If you can't catch a wave then your'e never gonna ride
You can't come uninvited
Never gonna give in - never gonna give it up no
You can't take me I'm free
Why did it all go wrong? - I wanna know what's going on
And what's this holding me?
I'm not where I supposed to be
I gotta fight another fight
I gotta fight will all my might
I'm getting out, so check it out
Ya, you're in my way
So you better watch out
Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it
Dont' push me - I'll fight it
Never gonna give in - never gonna give it up no
If you can't catch a wave then your'e never gonna ride
You can't come uninvited
Never gonna give in - never gonna give it up no
You can't take me I'm free
Ouh yeah, I'm free.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário