BOYZONE - NO MATTER WHAT

, , Sem Comentários

NO MATTER WHAT

BOYZONE
SONGWRITER: FRANK JOSEPH MYERS; GARY BAKER & JERRY ALAN WILLIAMS
COUNTRY: IRELAND
ALBUM: WHERE WE BELONG
LABEL: UNIVERSAL UMC
GENRE: POP MUSIC
YEAR: 1998
 
       Boyzone were an Irish boy band, created in 1993 by talent manager Louis Walsh. Before even recording any material, Boyzone made an appearance on RTÉ's The Late Late Show. Their most successful line-up was composed of Keith Duffy, Stephen Gately, Mikey Graham, Ronan Keating, and Shane Lynch. As of 2018, Boyzone have released seven studio albums and nine compilation albums.
        In 2012, the Official Charts Company revealed the biggest selling singles artists in British music chart history, with Boyzone currently placed at 29th and the second most successful boy band in Britain, behind Take That. According to the British Phonographic Industry(BPI), Boyzone has been certified for six million albums and over seven million singles in the UK, with 25 million records sold by 2013 worldwide.
       Boyzone have had six UK Nº1 singles and nine Nº1 singles in Ireland. Of the 24 singles they released in the UK, 21 entered the top 40 (including 18 in the top 10 and 12 in the top 2) in the UK charts and 22 singles (including 19 in the top 5) in the Irish charts. They have had five Nº 1 albums in the UK.
         The group split in 1999. Boyzone made a comeback in 2007, originally with the intention of just touring. Gately died on 10 October 2009 of natural causes while on holiday in the Spanish island of Majorca.
         Boyzone went on tour in late 2018 to celebrate their 25th anniversary. An album to celebrate the anniversary was released on 16 November 2018. On 28 April 2018, it was announced that the band would split for good after their anniversary celebrations, which ended in 2019.
       Where We Belong is the third studio album by Irish boy band Boyzone. The album was released on 25 May 1998 by Polydor Records. Five singles were released from the album, including a cover version of "I Love the Way You Love Me". The album became a top 10 album in eleven countries. It was the group's first and only album to be released in the United States, where it charted at number 167 on the Billboard 200. Where We Belong is also the third and final studio album Boyzone released before the death of Stephen Gately, 11 years later.
I don't know, but I believe
That some things are meant to be
And that you'll make a better me
Everyday I love you
 
I never thought that dreams came true
But you showed me that they do
You know that I learn something new
Everyday I love you
 
'Cause I believe that destiny
Is out of our control (don't you know that I do)
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul
 
It's a touch when I feel bad
It's a smile when I get mad
All the little things I am
Everyday I love you
 
Everyday I love you boy
Everyday I love you
 
'Cause I believe that destiny
Is out of our control (don't you know that I do)
 
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul
 
If I asked would you say yes?
Together we're the very best
I know that I am truly blessed
Everyday I love you
And I'll give you my best
Everyday I love you.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário