ROBERTA FLACK - JUST WHEN I NEEDED YOU

, , Sem Comentários

JUST WHEN I NEEDED YOU
ROBERTA FLACK
SONGWRITER:
ALBUM: ROBERTA FLACK: LOVE SONGS
LABEL: WARNER BROS UK
GENRE: SOUL
YEAR: 2011

Roberta Cleopatra Flack (born February 10, 1939) is an American singer and musician. She is best known for her classic #1 singles "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face", "Killing Me Softly with His Song" and "Feel Like Makin' Love", and for "Where Is the Love" and "The Closer I Get to You", two of her many duets with Donny Hathaway.
Flack was the first to win the Grammy Award for Record of the Year two consecutive times. "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" won at the 1973 Grammys and "Killing Me Softly with His Song" won at the 1974 Grammys. She remains the only solo artist to have accomplished this feat.






Darlin Angel,
Somebody, Save me,
Yeah and I feel alright,
I won't forget how I feel tonight,
'cause you're mine

You're right on time
And you look so nice...

Just when I needed you,
You had your arms around my life
You understood, said you could,
I never dreamed you would

Be there when I needed you,
You were the only land in sight.
You seem to be, all I need

Somebody sent me you when I,
Somebody somewhere heard me cry
Somebody gave me you when I,
I needed you (huh oh, huh oh)
(oooooh yeah)

Just when I needed you,
Up when my mission in my mind
It came to me, in a dream
I wondered what could it be?
And just when I needed you
You made me see that I can run
So naturally I believed,

Somebody sent me you when I,
Somebody somewhere heard me cry,
Somebody gave me you when I(gave me what I needed),
I needed you (huh oh)

Somebody sent me you, you(somewhere)
Somebody somewhere(sent me you)
(Say yeah)
Somebody gave me you,(gave me what I needed)
I needed you

[4x]

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário