CHRIS NORMAN - WILD WILD ANGEL

, , Sem Comentários
WILD WILD ANGEL
CHRIS NORMAN
SONGWRITER: SMOKIE
COUNTRY: U. K.
ALBUM: WILD WILD ANGEL
LABEL: POLYDOR
GENRE: BALLAD
YEAR: 1994

Smokie (originally spelt as Smokey) are an English rock band from Bradford, Yorkshire. The band found success at home and abroad after teaming up with Mike Chapman and Nicky Chinn. They have had a number of line-up changes and were still actively touring in 2016. Their most famous hit singles are "If You Think You Know How to Love Me", "Don't Play Your Rock 'n' Roll to Me", "Lay Back in the Arms of Someone". Their most popular hit single, "Living Next Door to Alice", peaked at No. 5 on the UK Singles Chart and, in March 1977, reached No. 25 on the Billboard Hot 100. 
Oh the ocean is deep
And my heart cannot sleep
'Cause the wind blows my heart to you
And it cuts like a knife
Every time you say goodbye
You're a wild wild angel just for me
'Cause my heart cries so loud
But you don't hear the sound
I can love you till I die

Wild wild angel rescue me
Wild wild angel can't you see
Oh wild wild angel it's too late to cry
Wild wild angel come to me
Wild wild angel can't you see
Oh wild wild angel gimme one more try

Oh you're hearing my heart
But it's breaking apart
'Cause your love is so hard to find
And I'm too proud to cry
But too real to live a lie
You're a wild wild angel all the time
'Cause my heart has no pride
And I know it's not right
I will love you till I die
My wild wild angel.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário