CELTIC WOMAN - ORINOCO FLOW

, , Sem Comentários
ORINOCO FLOW
CELTIC WOMAN
SONGWRITERS: EITHNE NI BHRAONAIN; ROMA RYAN & NICKY RYAN
WHERE: LIVE AT MORRIS PERFORMING ARTS CENTER 2013
COUNTRY: GAEL
ÁLBUM: CELTIC WOMAN
LABEL: MANHATTAN
GENRE: CLASSIC FOLK
YEAR: 2005

Celtic Woman is the eponymous debut album of Irish singing group Celtic Woman. The members of the group were first featured on a PBS musical special of the same name. With the help of the said special, Celtic Woman reached #1 on the World Music charts within weeks and remained there for a record 81 weeks.
The astonishing success led the group's musical director, David Downes, to adopt the title 'Celtic Woman' as their permanent name. Since then, Celtic Woman have toured the United States and Japan. The album was performed by vocalists Chloë Agnew, Lisa Kelly, Méav Ní Mhaolchatha, Órla Fallon, and violinist Máiréad Nesbitt.
The album was certified Gold in August 2005 (for sales of 500,000), and Platinum in December 2006 (for sales of 1,000,000), by the RIAA.
Let me sail, let me sail, let the Orinoco flow,
Let me reach, let me beach on the shores of Tripoli. 
Let me sail, let me sail, let me crash upon your shore,
Let me reach, let me beach far beyond the Yellow Sea.

(sail away, sail away, sail away) (sail away, sail away, sail away)
(sail away, sail away, sail away) (sail away, sail away, sail away)

From Bissau to Palau - in the shade of Avalon,
From Fiji to Tiree and the Isles of Ebony,
From Peru to Cebu hear the power of Babylon,
From Bali to Cali - far beneath the Coral Sea.

(sail away, sail away, sail away) (sail away, sail away, sail away)
(sail away, sail away, sail away) (sail away, sail away, sail away)

From the North to the South, Ebudae into Khartoum,
From the deep sea of Clouds to the island of the moon,
Carry me on the waves to the lands I've never been,
Carry me on the waves to the lands I've never seen.

We can sail, we can sail... (With the Orinoco flow)
We can sail, we can sail... (sail away, sail away)
We can steer, we can near with Rob Dickins at the wheel,
We can sigh, say goodbye Ross and his dependencies

We can sail, we can sail...(sail away. sail away)
(We can reach we can beach, on the shores of Tripoli)
We can sail, we can sail...(sail away, sail away, sail away)
(From Bali to Cali - far beneath the Coral Sea.)

[2x:]We can sail, we can sail... (sail away, sail away, sail away)

[3x:](sail away, sail away, sail away).

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário