SHERYL CROW - CAN'T CRY ANYMORE

, , Sem Comentários
CAN'T CRY ANYMORE
 SHERYL CROW
SONGWRITERS: SHERYL CROW & BILL BOTRELL
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM: TUESDAY NIGHT MUSIC CLUB
LABEL: A & M
GENRE: COUNTRY
YEAR: 1993

"Can't Cry Anymore" is a 1995 single by Sheryl Crow from the album Tuesday Night Music Club released on A&M Records. The song reached number 36 on Billboard's Hot 100, becoming Crow's third straight top 40 hit. In Canada, the song fared even better, reaching number three and becoming Crow's third consecutive top-three hit, following the number-one singles "All I Wanna Do" and "Strong Enough". Elsewhere, however, the song had limited success, reaching number 33 in the United Kingdom and number 41 in Australia.
Sheryl Suzanne Crow(born February 11, 1962) is an American musician, singer-songwriter and actress. Her music incorporates elements of pop, rock, country, and blues. She has released ten studio albums, four compilations, two live albums, and has contributed to a number of film soundtracks. Her songs include "All I Wanna Do", "If It Makes You Happy", "My Favorite Mistake" and the theme song for the 1997 James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies. She has sold more than 50 million albums worldwide. Crow has garnered nine Grammy Awards (out of 32 nominations) from the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences.
Took your car
Drove to Texas
Sorry, honey
But I suspected we were through
And I can't cry anymore
Since I left
Been feelin' better, cause that's
What you get when you
Stay together too long
And I can't cry anymore

Refrão
Wouldn't it be good if we could hop a flight to anywhere
So long to this life
So much for pretending
Bad luck's never-ending
And now I know that

Money comes is
But the fact is
There's not enough to
Pay my taxes
And I can't cry anymore
Well, got a brother
He's got real problems
Heroin - no
There's just no stopping him tonight
And I won't cry anymore

Refrão

It's never ending

It could be worse
I could've missed my calling
Sometimes it hurts
But when you read the writing on the wall
Can't cry anymore

Refrão

And too much time I've been spending
With my heart in my hands
waiting for time to come and mend it

I can't cry anymore.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário