SHERYL CROW - CARS REAL GONE

, , Sem Comentários
CARS REAL GONE
SHERYL CROW
SONGWRITERS: SHANKS JOHN M & CROW & SHERYL SUZANNE
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM: CARS: THE SOUNDTRACK
LABEL: A & M
GENRE: ROCK AND ROLL
YEAR: 2006

"Real Gone" is a song written by Sheryl Crow and John Shanks for the 2006 Disney·Pixar film Cars. Crow's version of the song is the second single to the official soundtrack album to the film.
The song charted to No. 76 on the Billboard Pop 100, as well as No. 1 on the Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 singles chart.
According to the sheet music published at MusicNotes.com, the song is written in the key of C major (recorded a half-step lower in B major).
Sheryl Suzanne Crow(born February 11, 1962) is an American musician, singer-songwriter and actress. Her music incorporates elements of pop, rock, country, and blues. She has released ten studio albums, four compilations, two live albums, and has contributed to a number of film soundtracks. Her songs include "All I Wanna Do", "If It Makes You Happy", "My Favorite Mistake" and the theme song for the 1997 James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies. She has sold more than 50 million albums worldwide. Crow has garnered nine Grammy Awards(out of 32 nominations) from the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences.
In addition to her own work, Crow has performed with the Dixie Chicks, Emmylou Harris, the Rolling Stones, Jerry Lee Lewis, Stevie Nicks, Michael Jackson, Steve Earle, Prince, Eric Clapton, Luciano Pavarotti, Willie Nelson, Smokey Robinson, John Mellencamp, B.B. King, George Strait, Tony Bennett, Kid Rock, Sting, Vince Gill, Albert Lee and Zucchero Fornaciari, among others. She has also performed backing vocals for Tina Turner, Don Henley, Stevie Nicks, Belinda Carlisle, Bob Dylan, Joe Cocker, Neal Schon and Michael Jackson.
As an actress, Crow has appeared on various television shows including 30 Rock, Cop Rock, GCB, Cougar Town, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert's Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear, as well as One Tree Hill.
I'm American-made:Bud I Like, Chevrolet.
My momma taught me wrong from right.

I was born in the South.
Sometimes I have a big mouth
When I see something that I don't like.
I gotta say it.

Well, we've been driving this road for a mighty long time,
Paying no mind to the signs.
Well, this neighborhood's changed.
It's all been rearranged.
We left that dream somewhere behind.

Slow down, you're gonna crash.
Baby you're a-screaming. It's a blast, blast, blast.
Look out! Babe, you've got your blinders on.
Everybody's looking for a way to get real gone.
Real gone.
Real gone.

But there's a new cat in town.
He's got high-paid friends,
Thinks he's gonna change history.

You think you know him so well.
Yeah, you think he's so swell,
But he's just perpetuating prophecy.

Oh! C’me on now.
Slow down. You're gonna crash.
Baby you're a-screaming. It's a blast, blast, blast.
Look out! You've got your blinders on.
Everybody's looking for a way to get real gone.
Real gone.
Real gone.
Real gone.
Uhh.

Well, you can say what you want,
But you can't say it 'round here,
'Cause they'll catch you and give you a whippin’.

Well, I believe I was right, when I said you were wrong.
You didn't like the sound of that.
Now, did ya?

Slow down. You're gonna crash,
Baby, you're a-screaming. It's a blast, blast, blast.
Look out! You've got your blinders on.
Everybody's looking for a way to get real gone.

Well, here I come, and I'm so not scared.
Got my pedal to the metal, got my hands in the air.
Look out! You take your blinders off.
Everybody's looking for a way to get real gone.

Real gone.
Real gone.
Ooh.
Real gone.
Real gone.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário