ERIC CLAPTON - LONELY STRANGER

, , Sem Comentários
LONELY STRANGER
ERIC CLAPTON
SONGWRITER: ERIC CLAPTON
COUNTRY: U. K.
ALBUM: UNPLUGGED AO VIVO
LABEL: REPRISE RECORDS
GENRE: ACOUSTIC BLUES
YEAR: 1992

Unplugged is a 1992 album by Eric Clapton, recorded at Bray Studios, England in front of an audience for the MTV Unplugged series. Recorded in January 1992, and released in August, songs include a version of the successful 1991 single "Tears in Heaven" and an acoustic version of "Layla". Critical reception has been mostly positive and most critics feel the album is relaxed and charming. It remains the most successful and best-selling live album ever, receiving nine nominations at the 35th Annual Grammy Awards in 1993 and winning in six categories. It is also Clapton's best-selling album ever having sold 26 million copies worldwide.

I must be invisible
No one knows me
I have crawled down dead-end streets
On my hands and knees

I was born with a ragin' thirst
A hunger to be free
But I've learned through the years
Don't encourage me

'Cause I'm a lonely stranger here
Well beyond my day
And I don't know what's goin' on
So I'll be on my way

When I walk, stay behind
Don't get close to me
'Cause it's sure to end in tears
So just let me be

Some will say that I'm no good
Maybe I agree
Take a look then walk away
That's all right with me

'Cause I'm a lonely stranger here
Well beyond my day
And I don't know what's goin' on

So I'll be on my way.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário