PK MAYO - ARMS OF THE BLUES

, , Sem Comentários

ARMS OF THE BLUES

PK MAYO
SONGWRITER: PK MAYO
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM: ARMS OF THE BLUES
LABEL: RED HOUSE RECORDS
GENRE: BLUES
YEAR: 2020
 
        PK Mayo – aka Paul Kennedy Mayasich, says there’s a little bit of blues in everything he plays, sings or writes. “To me, blues music is the music of the heart, the music of the soul. That is why – all of us in one way or another – respond to the music when we hear it. Blues runs through us all.” 
               PK Mayo’s original music, although influenced by blues, appeals to a wide range of music lovers crossing the spectrum of genres. He’s never fit into a box so neither does his music.
        Paul’s natural musical talent on guitar, especially slide guitar, has garnered worldwide praise from colleagues and critics alike. Vintage Guitar and Blues Matters UK have drawn comparisons to the work of Duane Allman, Lowell George, Roy Buchanan, Ry Cooder and Sonny Landreth. Although PK Mayo has a unique sound all his own, including his rich vocals, which have been receiving as much attention as his guitar tone and melodic riffs.
          Music is all PK Mayo does. Contact him to perform at your festival, club, theater, or private event. He is also available for session work.

I've got the weight of a lifetime
Hangin' here over me
Caught up in love and money
Sure ain't the way it's supposed to be
 
Gotta find me a way to set my soul free
Can't take another day, of this misery
Another Love gone wrong
A heart broken in two
The belief for mercy
A simple search for the truth
A mans wondering eye can make a woman lay down
 
Only to lay the blame on the final round
Lay me down, in the cold cold ground
Keep me warm, let me hear the sound
Free a mans mind and his conscience too
Way down here in the arms of the blues
 
I hoped and prayed all my lifetime
A love for you and me
But it all broke down
Too late for me to see
I can't to find my way back
Where I lost my way
And it's killing me every night and everyday.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário