RONAN KEATING - I HOPE YOU DANCE

, , Sem Comentários

I HOPE YOU DANCE

RONAN KEATING
SONGWRITER: TIA SILLERS
COUNTRY: IRELAND
ALBUM: 10 YEARS OF HITS
LABEL: POLYDOR RECORDS
GENRE: POP
YEAR: 2004
 
          Ronan Patrick John Keating (born 3 March 1977) is an Irish singer, songwriter, and television & radio presenter who currently hosts a breakfast show on Magic Radio. He debuted in 1994 alongside Keith Duffy, Michael Graham, Shane Lynch, and Stephen Gately, as the co-lead singer (with Gately) of Irish group Boyzone. His solo career started in 1999 and he has recorded eleven albums. He gained worldwide attention when his single "When You Say Nothing at All" was featured in the film Notting Hill and reached number one in several countries.
        As a solo artist, Keating has sold over 20 million records worldwide alongside the 25 million records with Boyzone, and in Australia, he is best known as a judge on All Together Now and The X Factor from 2010 until 2014 and a coach on The Voice in 2016. Keating is active in charity work and has been a charity campaigner for the Marie Keating Foundation, which raises awareness for breast cancer and is named after his mother, who died from the disease in 1998.
          10 Years of Hits is the first compilation album released by Boyzone frontman, Ronan Keating. The album was released on 11 October 2004, and included all of Keating's singles to date, plus three new singles, two previously unreleased tracks, and the B-side "This Is Your Song". The album peaked at number one on the UK Albums Chart, becoming the third out of four of Keating's albums to do so. In 2010, an anniversary edition of the album was issued in Australia containing further singles that were released after the original release of the album and was certified 4x Platinum in Australia in 2016.
I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat, but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
 
Chorus: I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
I hope you dance, I hope you dance
 
I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to selling out, reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance
 
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
I hope you dance (time is a wheel in constant motion always)
I hope you dance (rolling us along)
I hope you dance (tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder)
I hope you dance (where those years have gone)
 
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
 
dance (hold for 2 4 counts), I hope you dance,
I hope you dance (time is wheel in constant motion always)
I hope you dance (rolling us along)
I hope you dance (tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder)
I hope you dance (where those years have gone)
(tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder)
(where those years have gone)
(wait 8 4 counts)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário