KENNY ROGERS & BEE GEES - YOU AND I

, , Sem Comentários

YOU AND I
KENNY ROGERS & BEE GEES
Composers: barry; robin & maurice-gibb
Producer: gibb; galuten & richardson
Album: eyes that see in the dark
Label: rca records
Genre: country
Year: 2005

“Eyes That See in The Dark” é um álbum músical, composto por músicas cantadas por Kenny Rogers. O álbum também conta com sucessos cantados por Barry Gibb (Bee Gees) e por Dolly Parton. Kenny Rogers é muito conhecido por seu dueto cantando com Dolly Parton, Islands in The Stream, de autoria dos Bee Gees.
"You and I" is a song written by Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb and was recorded and performed by Kenny Rogers from his 1983 album Eyes That See in the Dark. Despite not being released as a single, it has been played on the radio, becoming one of Rogers' most popular songs. Barry Gibb sings background vocals on the intro, chorus, interlude (between the first chorus and second verse). The performer of the song sometimes credited to 'Kenny Rogers and the Bee Gees' because Barry used his falsetto.
"You and I" was recorded around May 1983, the Boneroo Horns was heard on the song's outro.




All the man I am
You are the reason for me
You help me understand
I'll be your shelter from the rain
That never ends
Girl, you've always got a friend in me
All the love we had
I should've known our love
Was older than the past
Throwing my life away on songs I never heard
Just the speaking of a special word
I made you die inside, but you loved me
And don't believe the world
No the world can't give us paradise
When you make your love to me
Till I just could not see the light
As long as I got you
As long as you got me
As long as we got you and I
And I won't let you down
No better love will be there
When you turn around
I'll be living for you till the ocean turns to sand
There will never be any man
Could love you just the way
That I love you
So don't believe the world
No the world cant't give us paradise
In the eye within the storm
When I just could not make it through the night
As long as I got you, as long as you got me

As long as we got you and I

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário