MANDO - NEVER LET YOU GO

, , Sem Comentários



NEVER LET YOU GO
MANDO
COMPOSER: MANDO & TERRY SIGANOS
PRODUCER: JOHNNY JAM
ORIGINE: GREECE
ALBUM: NEVER LET YOU GO
LABEL: ALPHA RECORDS
GENRE: POP
YEAR: 2003

"Never Let You Go" was the Greek entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 2003, performed by Mando entirely in English, the first time the Greek entry had not had any lyrics in Greek. The song topped the Greek charts and was certified gold in Greece. The lyrics are by Terry Siganos, the music is written by Mando herself and it was produced by Johnny Jam.
The song was performed seventeenth on the night (following Ukraine's Olexandr Ponomariov with "Hasta La Vista" and preceding Norway's Jostein Hasselgård with "I'm Not Afraid To Move On"). At the close of voting, it had received 25 points and was placed 17th in a field of 26.
The song is a dramatic ballad, with the singer telling her lover all the things she would do for him, but emphasising that she would "never let you go".
For her Eurovision appearance, Mando wore an unusual navy blue gown, with a very tight lace-up bodice.





I don't know what I'm going through
Close my eyes still see you in sight
Everything reminds of you
I could never let you go

I can't hide my feelings at all
I give you love sometimes it's so hard
Without you I know I would fall
'Cause I'd never let you go

I would cry for you
And I'd lie for you
I would lay my life on the line
I can't hide from you
That I'd die for you
But I'd never let you go

What we share keeps me alive
For you there's nothing I would deny
All I know is I want you so

'Cause I'd never let you go

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário