MORPHINE - GOOD

, , Sem Comentários
GOOD
MORPHINE
SONGWRITER: MARK SANDMAN
COUNTRY: U.S.A.
ALBUM: GOOD
LABEL: RIKODISC
GENRE: ROCK
YEAR: 1992

Good is the first album recorded by the Boston-based alternative rock trio Morphine. It was originally released in 1992 on the Accurate label, and then re-released by Rykodisc in 1993.
Morphine was an American alternative rock group formed by Mark Sandman, Dana Colley, and Jerome Deupree in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1989. After five successful albums and extensive touring, they disbanded in 1999 after frontman Sandman died of a heart attack. Founding members have reformed into the band Vapors of Morphine, maintaining much of the original style and sound.
Morphine combined blues and jazz elements with more traditional rock arrangements, giving the band an unusual sound. Sandman sang distinctively in a "deep, laid-back croon", and his songwriting featured a prominent beat influence. The band themselves coined the label "low rock" to describe their music, which involved "a minimalist, low-end sound that could have easily become a gimmick: a "power trio" not built around the sound of na electric guitar. Instead, Morphine expanded its offbeat vocabulary on each album.
You're good good good good
You're good good good you're good
Something tells me something tells me something tells me you canread my mind
Something tells me something tells me something tells me you canread my mind yea
Something tells me you can read my mind your brain is calling tome one more time
Your brain your brain your brain is calling to me one more time
Your brain your brain your brain is calling to me one more timeyour good
You push push push so good
You push you push my buttons good you push my buttons good youpush my buttons good your good
Something tells me something tells me something tells me you canread my mind
Something tells me something tells me something tells me you canread my mind yea
Something tells me you can read my mind your brain is calling tome one more time
Said something tells me you can read my mind your brain iscalling to me one more time
Your brain your brain your brain is calling to me one more time
Your brain your brain your brain is calling to me one more timeyour good good good so good.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário