MICHAEL BOUBLÉ & LAURA PAUSINI - YOU'LL NEVER FIND

, , Sem Comentários

YOU’LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE ME

MICHAEL BUBLÉ & LAURA PAUSINI
SONGWRITERS: KENNY GAMBLE & LEON HUFF
COUNTRY: CANADAXITALIA
ALBUM: MICHAEL BUBLÉ DUET WITH LAURA PAUSINI
LABEL: WARNER MUSIC
GENRE: ROCK
YEAR: 2005
 
       "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine" (written by Kenny Gamble & Leon Huff) is a song performed by R&B singer Lou Rawls on his 1976 album All Things in Time. The song proved to be Rawls' breakthrough hit, reaching number one on both the R&B and Easy Listening charts as well as number four on the dance chart and number two on the US Billboard Hot 100. This was the first and only time that one of Rawls' records reached Billboard's pop Top Ten. It was the first big hit for Philadelphia International to feature the reformulated MFSB, after many of the original members left Gamble and Huff for better opportunities. The song started Rawls' live shows from 1977 on.
           The single went on to sell over a million copies and was certified gold by the RIAA.
       Michael Steven Bublé (IPA:/buːˈbleɪ/ boo-BLAY; born September 9, 1975) is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and record producer. His first album reached the top ten in Canada and the United Kingdom. He found a worldwide audience with his 2005 album It's Time as well as his 2007 album Call Me Irresponsible–which reached number one on the Canadian Albums Chart, the UK Albums Chart, the US Billboard 200, the Australian ARIA Albums Chart and several European charts. Bublé's 2009 album Crazy Love debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 after three days of sales, and remained there for two weeks. It was also his fourth number one album on Billboard's Top Jazz Albums chart. His 2011 holiday album, Christmas, was in first place on the Billboard 200 for the final four weeks of 2011 and the first week of 2012, totalling five weeks atop the chart, it also made the top 5 in the United Kingdom. With this, Christmas became his third-consecutive number-one album on the chart. To Be Loved was released in April 2013. Bublé has sold over 75 million records worldwide, and won numerous awards, including four Grammy Awards and multiple Juno Awards. Bublé is a dual citizen of Canada and Italy.
        Laura Pausini (Italian:[ˈlaura pauˈziːni]; born 16 May 1974) is an Italian singer-songwriter and television personality. As a child, she was encouraged by her father to join him during his performances in local piano bars. After competing in local singing contests, Pausini signed her first recording contract. She rose to fame in 1993, winning the newcomer artists' section of the 43rd Sanremo Music Festival with her debut single "La solitudine", which became an Italian standard and an international hit, topping the charts in the Netherlands, and Belgium. Her self titled debut album was released in Italy on 23 April 1993 and later became an international success, selling two million copies worldwide. 

 You'll never find, as long as you live
Someone who loves you tender like I do
And you'll never find, no matter where you search
Someone who cares about you the way I do
 
No, I'm not braggin' on myself, baby
'Cause I'm the one who loves you
And there is no one else, no one, no one else
 
And you'll never find
It'll take the end of all time
Someone to understand you like I do
 
No, I'm not tryin' to make you stay, baby
'Cause I'm the one who loves you
And there is no one else, no
No, no, baby (no one else)
 
you're gonna miss my lovin'
(You're gonna miss my lovin') you're gonna miss my lovin'
(You're gonna miss my lovin') you're gonna miss my love
Miss my love
 
You'll never find (you'll never find)
Another love like mine (another love like mine)
Someone who needs you like I do
 
No, I'm not braggin' on myself, baby
But I'm the one who loves you
And there is no one else, and there is no one else
No
There's just no one else (no one else)
You're gonna miss my love (miss my love)
(You're gonna miss my love) I'm gonna miss your love
(Oh, yes you will)
(You're gonna miss my love) I'm gonna miss your love
(You're gonna miss my love)
(You're gonna miss my love) I'm gonna miss your love.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário