JIM REEVES - I LOVE YOU BECAUSE

, , Sem Comentários

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE

JIM REEVES
SONGWRITER: LEON PAYNE
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM: THE VERY BEST OF JIM REEVES
LABEL: CAPITOL RECORDS
GENRE: COUNTRY
YEAR: 1963
 
         James Travis Reeves (August 20, 1923– July 31, 1964) was an American country and popular music singer-songwriter. With records charting from the 1950s to the 1980s, he became well known as a practitioner of the Nashville sound. Known as "Gentleman Jim", his songs continued to chart for years after his death in a plane crash. He is a member of both the Country Music and Texas Country Music Halls of Fame.
      "I Love You Because" is a song written and recorded by country music singer and songwriter Leon Payne in 1949. The song has been covered by several artists throughout the years, including hit cover versions by Al Martino in 1963 and Jim Reeves in 1964.
I love you because you understand, dear
Every single thing I try to do
You're always there to lend a helping hand, dear
I love you most of all because you're you
 
No matter what the world may say about me
I know your love will always see me through
I love you for the way you never doubt me
But most of all I love you 'cause you're you
 
I love you because my heart is lighter
Every time I'm walking by your side
I love you because the future's brighter
The door to happiness, you open wide
 
No matter what the world may say about me
I know your love will always see me through
I love you for a hundred thousand reasons
But most of all I love you 'cause you're you.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário