CHRIS MONTEZ - LET'S DANCE

, , Sem Comentários

Let’s dance
Chris montez
Composer: jim lee
Album: let’s dance – pure 60’s summer oldies
Label: eurotrend
Genre: rock and roll
Year: 1962

"Let's Dance" is a 1962 hit-single by Chris Montez, written and produced by Jim Lee.
The personnel on the original recording included Joel Hill on guitar, Ray Johnson on organ, Ray Pohlman on bass and Jesse Sailes on drums. When initially released, the song shot to #4 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the U.S., and to No. 2 in the UK Singles Chart.
Chris Montez (born Ezekiel Christopher Montanez on January 17, 1943) is an American singer.






Hey, baby, won't you take a chance will
you let me have us dance.
So let's dance, oh, let us dance
oh, do the twist if not the match potato, too,
any old dance I like you wanna do,
so let us dance, oh, let us dance.
2. Hey, Baby, oh, you thrill me so,
hold me tight, don't you let me go.
Refrain:
3. Hey, Baby, if you're all alone,
maybe you'll let me walk you home.
Refrain:
4. Hey, Baby, think you're swinging right,
yes, I know that kisses are light.

Refrain:

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário