QUEEN - SEVEN SEAS OF RHYE

, , Sem Comentários


SEVEN SEAS OF RHYE
QUEEN
COMPOSER: FREDDIE MERCURY
ALBUM: QUEEN
LABEL: EMI
GENRE: HARD ROCK
YEAR: 1973

"Seven Seas of Rhye" is a song by the British rock band Queen. It was primarily written by Freddie Mercury, with Brian May contributing the second middle-eight. The song is officially credited to Mercury only. A rudimentary instrumental version appears as the final track on the group's debut álbum Queen (1973), with the final version on the follow-up Queen II (1974). The completed version served as the band's third single, the earliest-released song to appear on their Greatest Hits album, with the exception of some versions where their first single, "Keep Yourself Alive", is included.
Fear me you lords and lady preachers
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine
The seven seas of rhye

Can you hear me you peers and privvy counselors
I stand before you naked to the eyes
I will destroy any man who dares abuse my trust
I swear that you'll be mine
The seven seas of rhye

Sister - I live and lie for you
Mister - do and I'll die
You are mine I possess you
I belong to you forever

Storm the master-marathon I'll fly through
By flash and thunder-fire I'll survive
Then I'll defy the laws of nature and come out alive
Then I'll get you

Be gone with you - you shod and shady senators
Give out the good, leave out the bad evil cries
I challenge the mighty titan and his troubadours
And with a smile
I'll take you to the seven seas of rhye

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário