PAUL THORN - I GUESS I'LL JUST STAY MARRIED

, , Sem Comentários
I GUESS I'LL JUST STAY MARRIED
PAUL THORN
SONGWRITER: PAUL THORN
COUNTRY: U.S.A.
ALBUM: I GUESS I’LL JUST STAY MARRIED
LABEL: A & M RECORDS
GENRE: COUNTRY
YEAR:1977

Paul Wayne Thorn (born July 13, 1964) is a Southern rock, country, Americana, and Blues singer-songwriter whose style is a mix of blues, Country, and rock music.


I got lucky on my birthday
My wife reluctantly let me have my way
She said "This is for you, do what you must do"
Let me know when you’re through

I thought things would change when we tied the knot
But the life I dreamed of ain’t what I got
When she says no, she means no
Hell No!

Chorus:
I couldn’t get laid when I was single if you threw me in a woman’s prison
I am the poster child for total rejection
Celibacy is the cross that I must carry
I couldn’t get laid when I was single
So I guess I’ll just stay married

I‘ve gotta a bulldog, he lives on a chain
I know what he’s going thru, I feel his pain
He don’t have no fun on that doggy run
He never gets none

He’s got potential if he could get free
But he’s on a short leash just like me
He goes through life with hungry eyes

Watching b***hes go by.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário