BOYZONE - I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME

, , Sem Comentários

I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME

BOYZONE
SONGWRITERS: CHUCK CANNON & VICTORIA LYNN N. SHAW
COUNTRY: IRELAND
ALBUM: WHERE WE BELONG
LABEL: POLYDOR RECORDS
GENRE: POP
YEAR: 1998
 
         Boyzone were an Irish boy band. They were put together in 1993 by Louis Walsh, who is also known for managing Johnny Logan and Westlife. Before even recording any material, Boyzone made an appearance on RTÉ's The Late Late Show. Their most famous line-up was composed of Keith Duffy, Stephen Gately, Mikey Graham, Ronan Keating, and Shane Lynch. As of 2018, Boyzone have released seven studio albums and nine compilation albums.
        In 2012, the Official Charts Company revealed the biggest selling singles artists in British music chart history, with Boyzone currently placed at 29th and the second most successful boy band in Britain, behind Take That. According to the British Phonographic Industry(BPI), Boyzone has been certified for six million albums and over seven million singles in the UK, with 25 million records sold by 2013 worldwide.
         Boyzone have had six UK Nº 1 singles and nine Nº 1 singles in Ireland. Of the 24 singles they released in the UK, 21 entered the top 40 (including 18 in the top 10 and 12 in the top 2) in the UK charts and 22 singles (including 19 in the top 5) in the Irish charts. They have had five Nº 1 albums in the UK.
         The group split in 1999. Boyzone made a comeback in 2007, originally with the intention of just touring. Gately died on 10 October 2009 of natural causes while on holiday in the Spanish island of Majorca with his civil partner, Andrew Cowles.
          Boyzone went on tour in late 2018 to celebrate their 25th anniversary. An album to celebrate the anniversary was released on 16 November 2018. On 28 April 2018, it was announced that the band would split for good after their anniversary celebrations, which ended in 2019.
          "I Love the Way You Love Me" was covered by the Irish boyband Boyzone. It was released on November 23, 1998, as the fifth single from their third album, Where We Belong(1998). The song has received a gold certification in the UK, where it charted at number two, and in New Zealand, where it topped the New Zealand Singles Chart for two weeks. "I Love the Way You Love Me" was re-produced by Steve Mac for its single release, with the album version being produced by Rose & Foster.
I like the feel of your name on my lips
And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss
The way that your fingers run through my hair
And how your scent lingers even when you're not there
And I like the way your eyes dance when you laugh
And how you enjoy your two-hour bath
And how you've convinced me to dance in the rain
With everyone watching like we were insane
 
But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me
 
And I like the sound of old R 'n' B
And you roll your eyes when I'm slightly off key
And I like the innocent way that you cry
At sappy old movies you've seen thousands of times
 
But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me
 
And I could list a million things
I love to like about you
But they could all come down to one reason
I could never live without you
 
But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário