GRETA GREEN - YOU'RE THE ONE

, , Sem Comentários

YOU'RE THE ONE

GRETA GREEN
SONGWRITERS: JOSHUA MICHAEL KISZKA; JACOB THOMAS KISZKA & DANIEL ROBERT WAGNER
COUNTRY: NORWAY
ALBUM: ANTHEM OF THE PEACEFUL ARMY
LABEL: REPUBLIC RECORDS
GENRE: HARD ROCK
YEAR: 1988
 
       One more track from Greta Van Fleet's new album was released. “You're The One” is part of the album, “Anthem of the Peaceful Army”, which will be released next Friday, the 19th, through Republic Records, a division of Universal Music Group (UMG).
        This will be Greta Van Fleet's first full-length studio album – previous releases “Black Smoke Rising” and “From The Fires” (both 2017) are in EP format.
Source: Kiss fm
          Anthem of the Peaceful Army is the first studio album by American rock band Greta Van Fleet. The album was released on October 19, 2018, and follows the band's two EP releases, Black Smoke Rising and From the Fires. The first single, "When the Curtain Falls", was released in July 2018. A second single, "You're the One" was released around the time of the album's release.
         The album was the top selling album in its debut week in the US, selling 87,000 copies. Factoring in album equivalent units, it debuted at number three on the Billboard 200.
Ooh mama
We're stopping at the green light girl
Because I want to get your signal
No going at the green light girl
Because I want to be with you now
 
You are my special
You are my special
You are my midnight, midnight yeah
 
So sweet
So fine
So nice
All mine
Mine mine
Mine mine
Ooh
 
We're stopping on the highway girl
'Cause I want to burn my gas
There's one girl that I know I'm never gonna pass
 
She is my special
She is my special
She is my midnight, midnight yeah
 
So sweet
So fine
So nice
All mine
Mine mine
Mine mine
Ooh
 
Ooh yeah
 
So sweet
So fine
So nice
All mine
Mine mine
Mine mine
Ooh sugar. 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário