LOBO - WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW

, , Sem Comentários

WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW

LOBO
SONGWRITERS: CAROLE KING & GERRY GOFFIN
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM: THE VERY BEST OF LOBO
LABEL: UNIVERSAL MUSIC
GENRE: WORLD MUSIC
YEAR: 2000
 
          Roland Kent LaVoie(born July 31, 1943), better known by his stage name Lobo, (which is a Spanish word for wolf), is an American singer-songwriter who was successful in the early 1970s, scoring several U.S. Top 10 hits including "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo", "I'd Love You to Want Me", and "Don't Expect Me to Be Your Friend". These three songs, along with "Where Were You When I Was Falling in Love", gave Lobo four chart toppers on the Easy Listening/Hot Adult Contemporary chart.
Tonight you're mine, completely
You give your soul so sweetly
Tonight the light of love is in your eyes
But will you love me tomorrow
 
Is this a lasting treasure
Or just a moment's pleasure
Can I believe the magic in your sighs
And will you still love me tomorrow
 
Tonight with words unspoken
You say that I'm the only one
But will my heart be broken
When the night meets the morning sun
 
I'd like to know if your love
Is a love I can be sure of
So tell me now and I won't ask again
Will you still love me tomorrow
Will you still love me tomorrow
Will you still love me tomorrow.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário