DAN PATLANSKY - BIG THINGS GOING DOWN

, , Sem Comentários

BIG THINGS GOING DOWN

DAN PATLANSKY
SONGWRITERS: DAN PATLANSKY; JOE SATRIANI’S & MICHAEL HOPPING
COUNTRY: SOUTH AFRICA
ALBUM: MOVE MY SOUL
LABEL: NEXT MUSIC
GENRE: BLUES
YEAR: 2009
 
         Dan Patlansky is a South African blues guitarist, singer and songwriter. Blues & Soul Magazine selected him as their Male Artist of the Year in December 2015 and Total Guitar Magazine selected him as the #4 of 10 Best Rock Guitarists in the World in December 2015.
I left my hometown, baby
There'll be big things going down
I done left my hometown, baby
There'll be big things going down
Now in this late afternoon
It ain’t none too soon
 
I hit that big city, baby
The streets be paved with gold
I hit the big city, baby
The streets here, made of gold
I’m standing on my own
Them streets be dirty and cold
 
Here I am in the city
I should've stayed at home
Here I am in the city
And I’m standing alone
What I see ain’t so pretty
Surely turn me to stone. 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário