JOE BONAMASSA - I'LL PLAY THE BLUES FOR YOU

, , Sem Comentários

I'LL PLAY THE BLUES FOR YOU

JOE BONAMASSA OFFICIAL
SONGWRITER: JERRY MARLON BEACH
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM: LIVE AT THE GREEK THEATRE
LABEL: PROVOGUE RECORDS
GENRE: BLUES
YEAR: 2016
 
        Joseph Leonard Bonamassa (/ˌbɑːnəˈmɑːsə/BAH-nə-MAH-sə; born May 8, 1977) is an American blues rock guitarist, singer and songwriter. He started his career at age 12, when he opened for B.B. King. Since 2000, Bonamassa has put out 15 solo albums through his independent record label J&R Adventures, of which 11 have reached number 1 on the Billboard Blues chart.
       Bonamassa has played alongside many notable blues and rock artists, and has earned three Grammy Awards nominations. Among guitarists, he is known for his extensive collection of vintage guitars and amplifiers.
         Live at the Greek Theatre is the fourteenth live album by American blues rock musician Joe Bonamassa. The album was recorded on August 29, 2015 at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles and released by J&R Adventures on Blu-ray, DVD and CD on September 23, 2016.
     This album is a tribute to the "three Kings": Freddie King(songs 1 to 6 of CD 1 and 8 of CD 2), Albert King(songs 7 to 11 of CD 1 and 1 and 9 of CD 2) and especially BB King(Songs 1 to 7 and 10 and 11 of CD 2), who was a mentor for young Bonamassa.
      The Live at the Greek Theater album art was done by rock artist Jim Evans a.k.a. TAZ, who collaborated with Producer Kevin Shirley. It peaked at number one on the Billboard Top Blues Albums.
If you're down and out and you feel real hurt
Come on over to the place where I live
And all your loneliness I'll try to soothe
I'll play the blues for you
 
Don't be afraid come on in
You might run across some of your old friends
All your loneliness I gotta soothe
I'll play the blues for you
 
I got no big name and I ain't no big star
I play the blues for you on my guitar
All your loneliness I'll try to soothe
I 'll play the blues for you.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário