NATALIE COLE - I'VE GOT LOVE ON MY MIND

, , Sem Comentários

I'VE GOT LOVE ON MY MIND

NATALIE COLE
SONGWRITERS: YANCY MARVIN JEROME & JACKSON CHARLES HENRY
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM: UNPREDICTABLE
LABEL: CAPITOL RECORDS
GENRE: R & B
YEAR: 1977
 
         Natalie Maria Cole(February 6, 1950 – December 31, 2015) was an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She was the daughter of American singer and jazz pianista Nat King Cole. She rose to success in the mid-1970s as na R&B singer with the hits "This Will Be", "Inseparable" (1975), and "Our Love" (1977). She returned as a pop singer on the 1987 album Everlasting and her cover of Bruce Springsteen's "Pink Cadillac". In the 1990s, she sang traditional pop by her father, resulting in her biggest success, Unforgettable... with Love, which sold over seven million copies and won her seven Grammy Awards. She sold over 30 million records worldwide.
       Unpredictable is an album by the American singer Natalie Cole. Released on February 22, 1977, by Capitol Records, the album includes the single "I've Got Love on My Mind", which peaked at No. 5 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and topped the R&B chart.
I've got love on my mind
I've got love on my mind
I've got love on my mind
And there's nothing particularly wrong
It's a feeling I feel inside
When I woke up early this morning
It was staring me straight in my eyes
I've got love (love) on my mind (ooh)
I've got love (love) on my mind (ooh)
I've got love (love) on my mind (ooh)
When you touch me I can't resist
And you've touched me a thousand times
When I think of your tender kiss, ah
Then and there I start to unwind, ooh, in your arms
I like to be, yeah, caressing you gentle
And tenderly, oh, yeah, from sunrise to sunset
All through the day, I've been waiting for your return
And you know this is where I'll be
I can say to the world I've learned only you can satisfy me
Satisfy me, oh, you have made me so very happy
Oh Baby, Baby, (love) love, love, on my (on my mind), my, my, my mind
Love (love), love, on-- (on my mind) my mind
(Love) I've got love (on my mind) on my mind, yeah
(Love) It's a whole lot of love (on my mind), it's a whole lot of love, yes, it is
(Love) I can't hear ya, say it for me one more time
(Love) Oh, I like the way you say it, when you say it for me, yeah
(Love, love) Ooh, you know, it's like paradise, say it twice
(Love, love) Got a whole lot of love, whole lot of love for you, Baby, yeah
(Love) You know this thing, I got love, yeah
I've got (Love) on my mind (on my mind)
Oh (love) love, love on my mind (on my mind)
I've got, (love) I've got, I've got, I've got, I've got
(On my mind) love, love, love
(Love) I've got love on
(On my mind) my mind, yeah
Oh (love) yeah, oh, love, (on my mind)
Love, love, love, la, la... yeah.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário