BONNIE RAITE - I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME - CIFRA

, , Sem Comentários



I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME
bonnie raitt
song written by Mike Reid and Allen Shamblin
álbum: Luck of the Draw (
gravadora: capitol
gênero: blues
ano: 1991

"I Can't Make You Love Me" is a song written by Mike Reid and Allen Shamblin and recorded by American recording artist Bonnie Raitt for her eleventh studio álbum Luck of the Draw (1991). Released as the album's third single in 1991, "I Can't Make You Love Me" became one of Raitt's most successful singles, reaching the top-twenty on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and the top-ten on theAdult Contemporary.





Turn down the lights, turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head
Lay down with me, tell me no lies
Just hold me close, don't patronize - don't patronize me

CHORUS: Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't

I'll close my eyes, then I won't see
The love you don't feel when you're holding me
Morning will come and I'll do what's right
Just give me till then to give up this fight
And I will give up this fight

CHORUS: Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't

'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't


Resultado de imagem para arabescos notas musicais

Bonnie Raitt

I Can't Make You Love Me


Tom: A# (com acordes na forma de G)Capotraste na 3ª casa
*capo 3 fret* 

INTRO 1: Cmaj7,  Em7,  Em7, Cadd9,  C, Bm7,  Bm7, C,  C,  Em7,  Em7, C,  C, Bm7,  Am7 

C     Cmaj7     Em7   Em7             C 
Turn down the lights, turn down the bed 
C                      Bm7    Em          Am7 
Turn down these voices inside my head 
C    Cmaj7       Em7               C 
Lay down with me, tell me no lies 
C                 Bm7    Em        Am7                 Cadd9     D, Dsus, D. 
Just hold me close, don't patronize - don't patronize me 

CORO: 
                   C             G                   C 
cause I can't make you love me if you don't 
              C              G            Bm7            C 
You can't make your heart feel something it won't 
Em7          C         D5               Em 
Here in the dark, in these lonely hours 
       Em7            C             D5           Em 
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power 
         Am7            D5 
But you won't, no you won't 
                    Cadd9      G          C      Cmaj7 
'cause I can't make you love me, if you don't (entra direto na introducao abaixo)    
      
INTRO 2:  C, Em7, Em7, C, C, Bm7, Am7 (parte para o 2ndo Verso) 

C  Cmaj7     Em7  Em7          C 
I'll close my eyes, then I won't see 
      C                  Bm7                  Em      Am7 
The love you don't feel when you're holding me 
C                Em7        Em7            C 
Morning will come and I'll do what's right 
       C              Bm7    Em7          C 
Just give me till then to give up this fight 
              Cadd9        D5,  Dsus, D 
And I will give up this fight                 

Coro + Repete Intro 2 ate o Final
  • G*
    123
    320003
    *A# com forma de G
  • Em7*
    123
    022030
    *Gm7 com forma de Em7
  • Em*
    12
    022000
    *Gm com forma de Em
  • Dsus*
    123
    XX0232
    *Fsus com forma de Dsus
  • D5*
    134
    X577XX
    *F5 com forma de D5
  • D*
    123
    XX0232
    *F com forma de D
  • Cmaj7*
    12
    X3200X
    *D#maj7 com forma de Cmaj7
  • Cadd9*
    34
    X35533
    *D#add9 com forma de Cadd9
  • C*
    123
    X32010
    *D# com forma de C
  • Bm7*
    34
    X24232
    *Dm7 com forma de Bm7
  • Am7*
    12
    X02010
    *Cm7 com forma de Am7

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário