DEPORTEES - LOVE ME LIKE I'M GONE

, , Sem Comentários
LOVE ME LIKE I'M GONE
DEPORTEES
SONGWRITERS: Anders Stenberg, Peder Stenberg, Matthias Waller Lidstrom & Thomas Hedlund
ALBUM: THE BIG SLEEP
LABEL: POLYDOR RECORDS
(LIVE "GO'KVÄLL")
GENRE: POST-ROCK
YEAR: 2015

Deportees é umA banda suecA de Vindeln e Umeå, formada em 2003, composta PELOS irmãos Peder Stenberg (vocal) e Anders Stenberg (guitarra), além de Thomas Hedlund (baterista) e Mattias Lidström (teclado).
O primeiro single "Prenda-me 'til it Hurts", uma música peculiar com influências de pop, funk, música country e PrIncE. O PRIMEIRO CD “All Prayed UP” LANÇADO em 2004 POR ELES, DESPERTOU grande interesse No público e Nos críticos,. O álbum foi INDICado para dois Grammys suecos, O "Best New Artist" e "BEST pop group".
A banda excursionou PELA Suécia, Estados Unidos, Reino Unido e Irlanda. Em 2006, para o LANÇAMENTO DO SEU segundo álbum “daMAdEG GoODs”, COM A cooperaÇÃO DE sEUS produtores Pelle Gunnerfeldt e Björn Yttling. LANÇARAM Seu terceiro álbum “Under the Pavement - The Beach” em 2009 QUE foi produzido por Måns Lundberg.
Eles ganharam o prêmio P3 Ouro de Melhor Pop em janeiro de 2010. Seu quarto álbum FOI lançado em outubro de 2011 FOI intitulado “Islands & Shores”.




If you love me like I'm gone I will love you like I'm not You're not the only one who's changing I'm not the only one who stopped If you love me like I'm glass Maybe I will break as such Well I'm really not that fragile You can push and shove and touch We know you can hold you're own We know I can barely stand Will you carry me home if I lift you Like a spirit to a land There's a couple of things that I'm scared of One is dying alone in my sleep Worst is the fear of losing The one I thought I'd keep Oh my good how I'm gonna miss this The way you talk like somebody's listening Even though there's nobody listening You still talk like somebody's listening And you dance like nobody's watching Even though there's somebody watching You still dance like nobody's watching And you love like somebody wants it If you love me like you say Like a bullet loves to miss There's a couple of things that I'm scared of One is being alone with myself With nobody left to read me Like a book

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário