INDIA ARIE - I AM THE LIGHT

, , Sem Comentários
I AM THE LIGHT
INDIA ARIE
SONGWRITER: INDIA ARIE
COUNTRY: U.S.A.
ALBUM: SONGVERSATION
LABEL: MOTOWN RECORDS
GENRE: NEO SOUL
YEAR: 2013

Songversation is the fifth studio album by American R&B and neo soul singer-songwriter India.Arie. The album was released on June 25, 2013, by Soulbird Music and Motown Records.
It includes the singles "6th Avenue" (released in 2012), "Cocoa Butter" and "Just Do You" (both released in 2013). It also features "I Am Light" which was featured in the 2014 film Beyond the Lights. A music video for the album track "Break the Shell" was released as well.
India Arie Simpson mais conhecida como India. Arie (Denver, 3 de Outubro de 1975) é uma cantora, guitarrista, compositora e produtora musical de R&B, soul e neo soul estadunidense. Ela já foi premiada com três Grammy Awards




I am light, I am light (x4)

I am not the things my family did
I am not the voices in my head
I am not the pieces of the brokenness inside

I am light, I am light (x4)

I'm not the mistakes that I have made or any of the things that caused me pain
I am not the pieces of the dream I left behind

I am light, I am light (x4)

I am not the color of my eyes
I am not the skin on the outside
I am not my age, I am not my race, my soul inside is all light

All light, all light (x2)
I am light, I am light (x2)

I am divinity defined
I am the god on the inside
I am a star, a piece of it all

I am light

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário