JIMI HENDRIX - KILLING FLOOR

, , Sem Comentários
KILLING FLOOR
JIMI HENDRIX
SONGWRITER: HOWLIN’WOLF
COUNTRY: U.S.A.
ALBUM: JIMI PLAYS MONTEREY
LABEL: REPRISE RECORDS
GENRE: ROCK
YEAR: 1986

"Killing Floor" is a 1964 song by American blues singer-songwriter and guitarist Howlin' Wolf. Called "one of the defining classics of Chicago electric blues", "Killing Floor" has been recorded by various artists and has been acknowledged by the Blues Foundation Hall of Fame.
Jimi Hendrix performed "Killing Floor" early in his career, including early vocal performances with Curtis Knight and the Squires in 1965 and 1966. Shortly after arriving in England in September 1966, Hendrix performed the song when he sat in with Cream. "Killing Floor" was included in the set list of the newly formed Jimi Hendrix Experience. The song was often a set opener, and Hendrix played the song at a faster tempo, with a different rhythm guitar and bass line. Early recordings include live versions from October 1966 in Paris (The Jimi Hendrix Experience box set), March 1967 in the BBC studios (BBC Sessions), and June 1967 at the Monterey International Pop Festival (Jimi Plays Monterey).
I should of quit you
A long time ago
I should of quit you baby
A long time ago
But you got me messin' round with you baby
You got me crin' on a killin' floor, yeah
If I don't fallow, yeah
My first mind
If I don't fallow pretty baby
My first mind
I would have been gone since my second time
Yeah

Lord knows, right now
I should've been gone
Lord knows, I should've been gone
You got me messsin' round with you baby
You got me crin' on a killin' floor
Yeah, thats all

Ooh, you got me crin' baby

Ohh, you got me crin'

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário