KENNY ROGERS - LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE IT - CIFRA

, , Sem Comentários
LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE IT
KENNY ROGERS
SONGWRITER: Kenny Rogers &Steve Glassmeyer
COUNTRY: U.S.A,
ALBUM: LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE IT
LABEL: UNITED ARTISTS RECORDS
GENRE: COUNTRY
YEAR: 1978

Love or Something Like It is the fifth studio album by country music superstar Kenny Rogers, released in 1978. It was Rogers' fourth #1 hit album.
The album's title cut ("Love or Something Like It") also topped the charts. Though this was the only single to be issued from the album, another cut, "Momma's Waiting" (written by Rogers), was issued on the B-side of a 1978 major hit single, "The Gambler". "Momma's Waiting" was originally recorded by Rogers and The First Edition in 1970.
The song "We Could Have Been The Closest Of Friends" was also recorded by a number of other artists including B J Thomas, Sammy Davis Jr. and Tom Jones.




Show me a bar with a good lookin woman
Then just get out of my way
Turn on the jukebox, i'l show you a song you should play
Sooner a later a few shots of bourbon

And i'l think of somethinto say
Whoa, i can take her or leave her
I like to take her away

Liquor and music, a good combination
If you'e got love on the brain
I never knew two women who acted the same
Some want a drink first, and some want to just sit and talk
Whoa, oh, it two in the mornin i runninand she wants to walk
Somethin got a hold on me
It cheap but it ain' free
Love or somethinlike it got a hold on me

That when i asked her, my place or your place
I hope i not out of line
I asked the wrong thing, but just the right woman this time
She knew a hotel, she even had a name we could sign
Whoa, oh, the cheaper the grapes are, the sweeter the taste of the wine
Somethin' got a hold on me
It' cheap but it ain' free
Love or somethinlike it' got a hold on me

Somethin got a hold on me
It cheap but it ain' free
Love or somethinlike it got a hold on me

Love or somethindamn near like it' got a hold on me

Resultado de imagem para love gif

Love Or Something Like It

Kenny Rogers

Tom: F (com acordes na forma de D)Capotraste na 3ª casa
Capo 3 
 
D 
Show me a bar with a good lookin' woman 
G                       D 
Then just get out of my way 
D 
Turn on the jukebox 
                                A7 
I'll show you a song you should play 
D 
Sooner or later, a few shots of bourbon 
    G 
And I'll think of somethin' to say 
              D 
Woa-ah, I can take her or leave her 
    A7                    D  
But I'd like to take her away 
 
That's when I asked her, "My place or your place?" 
I hope I'm not out of line 
I asked the wrong thing 
But just the right woman this time 
She knew a hotel, she even had a name we could sign 
Wo-ah, the cheaper the grapes are 
The sweeter the taste of the wine 

D                        G 
Somethin's got a hold on me 
     A7                 D 
It's cheap but it ain't free 
D  D/C#    D/B       D/A 
Lo-o-ve or somethin' like it's 
      D/G  A7 D 
Got a hold on me  
Acordes para:
  • A7*
    12
    X02020
    *C7 com forma de A7
  • D*
    123
    XX0232
    *F com forma de D
  • D/A*
    123
    X0X232
    *F/C com forma de D/A
  • D/B*
    1234
    X20232
    *F/D com forma de D/B
  • D/C#*
    1234
    X40232
    *F/E com forma de D/C#
  • D/G*
    1234
    3XX232
    *F/A# com forma de D/G
  • G*
    123
    320003
    *A# com forma de G

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário