GLORIA TELLS - CAN’T MAKE UP MY MIND

, , Sem Comentários
CAN’T MAKE UP MY MIND
GLORIA TELLS
SONGWRITER: GLORIA TELLS
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM: SHINE ON YOU
LABEL: EPIDEMIC SOUND
GENRE: SOUL
YEAR: 2019

We are proud to introduce the new album 'Out Of Control' by Gloria Tells. A magic collection of hopeful, dreamy and feelgood Soul with expressive and emotional vocals.
So many questions that I wanna ask
But I can’t find a reason quite yet
You always find a small excuse to leave
What’s your excuse to make cry

My love was lost when you came and took it all
My mind says stop but my heart is screaming loud

Don’t go
Just learn
Don’t say
With me
Ii’m in
Complete
I gotta mixed the music to make my mid off

How can I love you when you’re not around
How can I let you let me down now
How can I long for you feeling so small
Love should be everything or not at all.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário