ANDY WILLIAMS - THE EXODUS SONG (THIS LAND IS MINE)

, , Sem Comentários

THE EXODUS SONG (THIS LAND IS MINE)

ANDY WILLIAMS
SONGWRITERS: PAT BOONE & ERNEST GOLD
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM: MOON RIVER AND OTHER GREAT MOVIE THEMES
LABEL: POLYDOR
GENRE: SOUNDTRACK
YEAR: 1962
 
                  Howard Andrew Williams (December 3, 1927 – September 25, 2012) was an American singer. He recorded 43 albums in his career, of which 15 have been gold-certified and 3 platinum-certified. He was also nominated for six Grammy Awards. He hosted The Andy Williams Show, a television variety show, from 1962 to 1971, and numerous TV specials. The Andy Williams Show won three Emmy awards. The Moon River Theatre in Branson, Missouri, is named after the song for which he is best known—Johnny Mercer and Henry Mancini's "Moon River". He sold more than 100 million records worldwide, including more than 10 million certified units in the United States.
                 Williams was active in the music industry for over 70 years until his death in 2012.

This land is mine, God gave this land to me
This brave and ancient land to me
And when the morning sun reveals her hills and plain
Then I see a land where children can run free
 
So take my hand and walk this land with me
And walk this lovely land with me
Though I am just a man, when you are by my side
With the help of God, I know I can be strong
 
Though I am just a man, when you are by my side
With the help of God, I know I can be strong
 
To make this land our home
If I must fight, I'll fight to make this land our own
Until I die, this land is mine. 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário