BETH HART & JOE BONAMASSA - I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU

, , Sem Comentários

I’LL TAKE CARE OF YOU

BETH HART & JOE BONAMASSA
SONGWRITER: BROOK BENTON
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM: DON’T EXPLAIN
LABEL: J & R ADVENTURES
GENRE: BLUES ROCK
YEAR: 2011
 
            Beth Hart (born January 24, 1972) is an American singer, songwriter and musician from Los Angeles, California. She rose to fame with the release of her 1999 single "LA Song (Out of This Town)"from her second album Screamin' for My Supper. The single was a number one hit in New Zealand, as well as reaching the top 5 of the US Adult Contemporary and Top 10 on the Billboard Adult Top 40 charts.
           The albums Seesaw and Live in Amsterdam by Hart and Joe Bonamassa debuted at number 1 on the Billboard Blues Album Chart, a chart she has now topped six times. Hart has had two number 1 singles in Denmark, "As Good as It Gets" and "Learning to Live", as well a double platinum-selling album, Leave the Light On.
        Hart's first album with Bonamassa, Don't Explain, went gold in the Netherlands, while their 2014 collaboration Seesaw was nominated for a Grammy Award, and gave Hart her first Blues Music Award nomination in the category 'Best Contemporary Blues Female Artist'.
            Joseph Leonard Bonamassa (/ˌbɑːnəˈmɑːsə/BAH-nə-MAH-sə; born May 8, 1977) is an American blues rock guitarist, singer and songwriter. He started his career at age 12, when he opened for B.B. King. In the last 13 years Bonamassa has put out 15 solo albums through his independent record label J&R Adventures, of which 11 have reached number 1 on the Billboard Blues charts.
            Bonamassa has played alongside many notable blues and rock artists, and earned a Grammy Award nomination in 2013. Among guitarists, he is known for his extensive collection of vintage guitars and amplifiers.
               Don't Explain is a 2011 cover album recorded by American singer Beth Hart and blues rock guitarist Joe Bonamassa.

I know you've been hurt
By someone else
I can tell by the way
You carry yourself
But if you'll let me
Here's what I'll do
I'll take care of you
 
I loved and lost
Same as you
So you see I know
Just what you've been through
So if you'll let me
Here's what I'll do
I got to take care of you
 
You won't ever have to worry
You won't ever have to cry
I'll be there beside you
To dry your weeping eyes
 
So darlin' tell me
That you'll be true
'Cause there's no doubt in my mind
I know what I want to do
And just as sure as
One and one are two
I just got to take care of you
I'll take care of you
I'll take care of you.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário