JOSÉ GONZÁLEZ - TEARDROP

, , Sem Comentários

TEARDROP

JOSÉ GONZÁLEZ
SONGWRITERS: ELIZABETH FRASER; ROBERT DEL NAJA;  GRANTLEY MARSHALL & ANDREW VOWLES
COUNTRY: SWEDEN
ALBUM: IN OUR NATURE
LABEL: IMPERIAL RECORDINGS
GENRE: INDIE
YEAR: 2007
 
        José Gabriel González(born 31 July 1978) is a Swedish indie folk singer-songwriter and guitarist from Gothenburg. González is also a member of the band Junip, along with Tobias Winterkorn.
         In Our Nature is the second studio album by Swedish singer-songwriter José González. It was released on 24 September 2007 on Peacefrog Records in the UK and Imperial Recordings in Sweden. It was released on 25 September 2007 by Mute Records in the United States. The album received generally positive reviews from critics: on Metacritic, it has a score of 72 out of 100 based on 27 reviews, indicating "generally favourable reviews".
          The album's lyrics address the human condition, or the nature that the title refers to. Though the sonic palette features classical guitar and vocal melody, as in his debut Veneer, it is occasionally expanded. Hand claps, backing vocals and synthesizer are some notable additions.
          In Sweden, the first single was "Killing for Love", whereas in the rest of Europe it was "Down the Line". Both singles came with the same B-side, a cover of "Smalltown Boy" by Bronski Beat. The second single released was "Teardrop" (backed with the exclusive instrumental B-side "Four Forks Ache"), and the third single was another split--"Killing for Love" in the UK, and "Down the Line" in Sweden. Both singles came with the same B-side, "Neon Lights".
Love, love is a verb
Love is a doing word
Feathers on my breath
Gentle impulsion
Shakes me makes me lighter
Feathers on my breath
 
Teardrop on the fire of a confession
Feathers on my breath
 
Night, nights of matter
Black flowers blossom
Feathers on my breath
Black flowers blossom
Feathers on my breath
 
Water is my eye
Most faithful mirror
Feathers on my breath
Teardrop on the fire of a confession
Feathers on my breath
Most faithful mirror
Feathers on my breath
 
Teardrop on the fire
Feathers on my breath
You're stumbling into all.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário