LIAM BURROWS - YOU SHOOK ME

, , Sem Comentários
YOU SHOOK ME
LIAM BURROWS
SONGWRITER: LIAM BURROWS
COUNTRY: AUSTRALIA
ALBUM: YOU SHOOK ME
LABEL:SKYLARK RECORDS
GENRE: EASY LISTNING
YEAR: 2014

Liam Burrows is an Australian musician and singer. He first came to prominence in 2011 when he reached the Grand Final of the fifth season of Australia's Got Talent in which he was awarded the fifth place in the overall competition in which 19,000 participants had originally entered. His independently released debut album, All of Me, came out in 2011.
You take away all I was before
today and the days from old
but they want
Your words a song that shows me
I’m gonna be okay this wave
That I can’t fo This way I am
You sme you took me so far away
from the cold see only you
own me i see you now when I’m old

You got to me so easily
I would never be the same
no more faded all I was be4
No more faded now all I was before
and all the world so m

But you
I ever seen
You sme you took me
so far away from the cold
See only you own me

Fadedn now the empiness
in me washed away ohhh
You sme yeh you took me so
so far away from the cold
See only you shadows
when the wind blows
I see you now.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário