PAUL ANKA - DIANA

, , Sem Comentários
Diana
PAUL ANKA
SONGWRITERS: JOE SHERMAN & PAUL ANKA
COUNTRY: CANADA
ALBUM: DIANA/LP
LABEL: ABC
GENRE: POP
YEAR: 1957

"Diana" is a song written and made famous by Paul Anka in 1957, recorded in May 1957 at Don Costa studio in New York. Reportedly inspired by a high school friend of Anka's named Diana Ayoub, in an interview with NPR's Terry Gross in 2005, Anka stated that it was inspired by a girl at his church whom he hardly knew. session musicians on the record included Bucky Pizzarelli on Guitar, Irving Wexler on piano, Jerry Bruno on bass, and Panama Francis on drums. recorded in May 1957 at RCA studios.
The original Paul Anka 1957 recording reached number one on the Billboard "Best Sellers In Stores" chart (although it climbed no higher than number 2 on Billboards composite "Top 100" chart) and has reportedly sold over nine million copies. "Diana" also hit number one on the R&B Best Sellers list chart. It also reached number 1 in the UK Singles Chart and sold 1.25 million copies in the UK.
I'm so young and you're so old
This, my darling, I've been told
I don't care just what they say
'Cause forever I will pray
You and I will be as free
As the birds up in the trees
Oh, please stay by me, Diana

Thrills I get when you hold me close
Oh, my darling, you're the most
I love you but do you love me
Oh, Diana, can't you see
I love you with all my heart
And I hope we will never part
Oh, please stay with me, Diana

Oh, my darlin', oh, my lover
Tell me that there is no other
I love you with my heart
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
Only you can take my heart
Only you can tear it apart
When you hold me in your loving arms
I can feel you giving all your charms
Hold me, darling, ho-ho hold me tight
Squeeze me baby with-a all your might
Oh, please stay by me, Diana
Oh, please, Diana
Oh, please, Diana


Oh, please, Diana
Resultado de imagem para FIGURAS ANIMADAS DE ONIBUS

Tom:C

         C                Am
       1. I'm so young and you're so old;
         F                 G
         this, my darling, I've been told.
         C                 Am
         I don't care just what they say
          F             G
         cause forever I will pray
          C             Am
          You and I will be as free
          F               G
          as the birds up in the trees.
          C  Am      F       G     C    Am   F    G
          Oh please stay by me, Diana.
          C                      Am
       2. Thrills I get when you hold me close,
          F              G
          oh my darling, you're the most.
          C                 Am
          I love you but do you love me?
          F         G
          Oh Diana, can't you see?
          C               Am
          I love you with all my heart
          F                  G
          and I hope we will never part.
          C  Am      F         G     C   Am   F    G
          Oh please stay with me, Diana.
          F           Fm
   Inter: Oh my darling, oh my lover,
         C                  
          tell me that there is no other,
           F          Fm 
         I love you with my heart,
         G               
          Oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh.
          C               Am
       3. Only you can you take my heart,
          F             G
          only you can tear it apart,
                   C                Am
          When you hold me in your loving arms,
          F                     G
          I can feel you giving all your charms,
          C                      Am
          Hold me darling, oh-oh, hold me tight,
          F                     G
          squeeze me baby, with all your might,
          C  Am      F       G    C    Am
          Oh please, stay by me, Diana.
          F      G   C      Am
          Oh please, Diana.
          F      G   C     Am  F  C
          Oh please, Diana.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário