DELLA REESE - NOT ONE MINUTE MORE

, , Sem Comentários
NOT ONE MINUTE MORE
DELLA REESE
SONGWRITERS: DON ROBERTSON; HAL BLAIR & ELVIS PRESLEY
COUNTRY: U.S.A.
ALBUM: SWING, SLOW/CHA CHA CHA
LABEL: RCA VICTOR RECORDS
GENRE: SOUL
YEAR: 1989

DellOreese Patricia Early (Detroit, Michigan 6 de julho de 1931) é uma atriz e cantora estadunidense.
"Not One Minute More" is a 1959 song and single by singer and actress Della Reese.
The song became her third big hit and million-seller, and peaked at number #16 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, and #12 on the US Billboard R&B chart. Reese continued recording albums, but her singing career took a backseat to her acting and television appearances.
"Not One Minute More" was originally written for Elvis Presley by songwriters Don Robertson and Hal Blair.
I'll only love you
As long as the sea
Rolls on endlessly
To the shore
I'll love you til then
Not one minute more
I'll only love you
Til there's only night
And the sun
The sun gives no light as before
I'm gonna love you til then
Not one minute more

I’m yours, heart and soul, I’m yours
And all that I’ll ever possess
But if you should say to me
Will you always be
I’ll just have to confess

I’ll only love you
As long as the beat
The beat of my heart
Can rest me still once more
I can love you till then
Not one minute more
I know I can love you till then
Not one minute more.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário