ELVIS PRESLEY - KISS ME QUICK

, , Sem Comentários

KISS ME QUICK
ELVIS PRESLEY
written by Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman,
COUNTRY: U.S.A.
álbum: Pot Luck with Elvis
Gravadora: rca victor
Gênerp: rock and roll
ano: 1962


"Kiss Me Quick" is a song written by Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman, recorded by Elvis Presley on June 25, 1961, and released on June 5, 1962 through RCA as a part of the álbum Pot Luck. The song, backed by "Something Blue", was released in the United Kingdom and Europe as a single by Elvis Presley with The Jordanaires on December 1962 through RCA Victor. It was listed as number-one single for eight weeks, from June until July 1963, in Europe.
Kiss me quick, while we still have this feeling
Hold me close and never let me go
'Cause tomorrows can be so uncertain
Love can fly and leave just hurting
Kiss me quick because I love you so

Kiss me quick and make my heart go crazy
Sigh that sigh and whisper oh so low
Tell me that tonight will last forever
Say that you will leave me never
Kiss me quick because I love you so

Let the band keep playing while we are swaying
Let's keep on praying that we'll never stop

Kiss me quick I just can't stand this waiting
'Cause your lips are lips I long to know
For that kiss will open heaven's door
And we'll stay there forever more

Kiss me quick because I love you so

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário