FRANK SINATRA - MORE

, , Sem Comentários

MORE
FRANK SINATRA
COMPOSERS: Nino Oliviero , Norman Newell , Riz Ortolani , Marcello Ciorciolini
Album: Seduction: Sinatra Sings Of Love
LABEL: Universal Music
STAMP: Universal Music International Ltda.
GENRE: Jazz
YEAR: 2013

"More (Theme from Mondo Cane)" is a film score song written by Riz Ortolani and Nino Oliviero for the 1962 film Mondo Cane (Dog's World, or as the soundtrack album states, "a world gone to the dogs"). The movie's music was released as Mondo Cane: Original Motion Picture Sound Track Album, music by Riz Ortolani and Nino Oliviero, on United Artists Records UAS 5105.



More than the greatest love the world has known.
This is the love i give to you alone.
More than simple words i try to say.
I only live to love you more each day.
More than you'll ever know, my arms long to hold you so.
My life will be in your keeping, wakin'sleepin' laughin' weepin.
Longer than always is a long, long time,
but far beyond forever, you're gonna be mine.
I know I've never lived before.
And my heart is sure, no one could love you more.


More than you'll ever know,
my arms they long to hold you so.
My life will be in your keeping, wakin' sleepin' laughin' weepin'
Longer than always is a long, long time,
but far beyond forever you'll be mine.
I know I've never lived before.
And my heart is very sure no one else could love you more.
No one else could love you more. 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário