LÁÁZ ROCKIT - CHAIN’S OF FOOLS

, , Sem Comentários

CHAIN’S OF FOOLS

LÁÁZ ROCKIT
SONGWRITER: LÁÁZ ROCKIT
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM: ANNIHILATION PRINCIPLE
LABEL: ENIGMA RECORDS
GENRE: TRASH METAL
YEAR: 1989
 
          Lȧȧz Rockit was an American thrash metal band, formed in San Francisco, California in 1981. They are most notable for their association with the Bay Area thrash metal scene of the 1980s, and they are considered to be of the scene's so called "big six", along with Exodus, Testament, Death Angel, Forbidden and Vio-lence.
        Annihilation Principle is the fourth studio album by American thrash metal band Lȧȧz Rockit. It was released in 1989 on Roadrunner Records/Enigma Records and follows 1987's Know Your Enemy. It was itself followed by Nothing's Sacred, released in 1991. This is the final album featuring the classic line-up.
Hello again my fuckin' fair weather friend
I'm right here in your face man
My sweet revenge
I see it in your eyes each day
I think it's time you face the shame
I finally broke my ball and chain
 
I know you've always tried to drag me down
I know that shit you talk
When I'm not around
All your lies only make me see
You're just a slut, my little queen
I want to see you on your knees
 
Don't want to hear your accusation
I've got to change the situation
 
Now I see the writing on the wall
Once and for all
The chain of fools has got to take a fall
Once and for all
 
How does it feel now?
How does it taste?
All your good medicine
Can't heal this disgrace
Fair weather friend, I know your kind
You see no better than the blind
Don't talk to me, don't waste my time
 
Don't want to hear your accusation
Now I've changed situation
 
Now I see the writing on the wall
Once and for all
This chain of fools will take its final fall.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário