HENRIK FREISCHLADER BAND - I'VE GOT IT GOOD

, , Sem Comentários

I'VE GOT IT GOOD

HENRIK FREISCHLADER BAND
Songwriter: Henrik freischlader band
Country: germany
Album: still frame replay
Label: cable car records
Genre: blues
Year: 2011
 
         Henrik Freischlader(born 3 November 1982) is a German blues guitarist, singer-songwriter, producer, and autodidactic multi-instrumentalist from Wuppertal, Germany.
         Henrik Freischlader has been the supporting act for Joe Bonamassa, B.B. King, the late Gary Moore, Peter Green, Johnny Winter and other blues legends.
       His style of music cannot be considered pure blues. He often blends in musical styles such as rock, jazz, soul, and funk, even though blues is the basis of all of his songs. His guitar-playing is influenced by Gary Moore, Stevie Ray Vaughan, B.B. King, Peter Green, Albert Collins and Albert King. As he grew up, Freischlader taught himself how to play drums, bass guitar, guitar and other instruments.
          Since his first album, Henrik Freischlader has been using Realtone amplifiers culminating in a signature amp. Freischlader's main guitar is a Haar Stratocaster copy in sunburst that has a Fender decal on its headstock. Further, he uses various Gibson Les Pauls and a Fender Telecaster.

I've got it good to have you by my side
I've got it good to have you in my life
So all the money in the world
Diamonds and pearls
Can't give me that kind of pride
I've got it good to have you by my side
 
And you know I've got it good
To have a love so sweet
When life is cold I still can feel the heat
 
So whatever people may say
Or throw in my way
Won't knock me off my feet
'Cause I've got it good to have a love so sweet
 
But now and then I get that feeling
Feeling sad and blue
Somehow the only way to lift me up is you
I've got it good to wake up in your arms
 
You turn around and you give me all your charms
So all the time that we waste
Is just a little taste
Of living in paradise
I've got it good to have you by my side.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário