GENE DEER - MIDNIGHT HEALING

, , Sem Comentários

MIDNIGHT HEALING

GENE DEER
SONGWRITER: GENE DEER
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM: SOUL TENDER
LABEL: SLIPPERY NOODLE
GENRE: SOUL
YEAR: 1995
 
       Gene Deer is an American blues, rock, and country musician/singer/songwriter based out of Indianapolis, Indiana. Regularly playing shows at the historic Slippery Noodle Inn in Indianapolis, he has recorded and released two LPs for the Slippery Noodle Sound label.
        He was voted the "Best Local Blues Band" for nine consecutive years (1995–2003) by the readers of Nuvo Newsweekly.
          In 2002, Gene was hired by Indy car driver Kenny Brack as band leader and musical director for Kenny Brack and the Subwoofers, which toured with the Indy Racing League in 2003. Kenny Brack and the Subwoofers released a CD "Live in Nashville" featuring former Lynyrd Skynyrd guitarist Ed King.
     In 2007, he did a tour of South Africa with a support band called The Raging Calm.
You know it's a shame when a woman
Spends all the time alone
When I am perfectly willing
To give her everything she needs
 
I don't care about her past
I don't care what she's been through
I just want to feel one night with good love' baby
That's all I want to do
So, baby, if you've got the feeling
I want to give you that midnight healing
You know what I am talking about, yeah
 
Just turn the lights down, love
Come right on over here to me
I know you don't want no commitments, baby
I just want to set your body free
 
I don't care what's going on
In the night I'll shut my door
I just want to get your head back, baby
Give you all the love I got, for sure
So, baby, if you've got that feeling
You know I wanna give you that midnight healing
Oh, I just want to make love to you all night long
Midnight healing, baby
Yeah, you know what I am talking about
 
Just light me up a cigarette, baby
And lock the door when you leave
And call me when you need some good loving
'Cause you know I am gonna please you
 
And you know I'll be around
Yeah, you know I've got the time
I just wanna heal your body, baby
Make it all fall into line
 
So, baby, when you get that feeling
Oh, I wanna give you that midnight healing, yeah
I just wanna make sweet love to you, girl
Ain't gonna do you no harm
Yeah, I just want to heal your body, baby
Oh, I just want to heal your body
 
Midnight healing
I just wanna make sweet love to you.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário