BING CROSBY - YOU BELONG TO ME

, , Sem Comentários

YOU BELONG TO ME
BING CROSBY
LYRICS: CHILTON PRICE, PEE WEE KING, RED STEWART
MUSIC: CHILTON PRICE, PEE WEE KING, RED STEWART
Album: Miscellaneous
LABEL: COLUMBIA
Genre: BALLAD
YEAR: 1952


"You Belong to Me" is a romantic pop music ballad from the 1950s. The singer reminds his or her beloved love interest, soulmate, or sweetheart that whatever exotic locales and sights he/she experiences, "you belong to me" no matter what happens.




See the pyramids around the Nile
Watch the sunrise from a tropic isle
Just remember darling all the while
You belong to me

See the marketplace in old Angier
Send me photographs and souvenirs
Just remember when a dream appears
You belong to me

I'll be so alone without you
Maybe you'll be lonesome too and blue

Fly the ocean in a silver plane
See the jungle when it's wet with rain
Just remember till you're home again

You belong to me

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário