BARBRA STREISAND FT. BRYAN ADAMS - I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

, , Sem Comentários
I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE
BARBRA STREISAND FT. BRYAN ADAMS
SONGWRITERS: BRYAN ADAMS; MARVIN HAMLISCH & ROBERT JOHN MUTT LANGE.
COUNTRY: U.S.A. & CANADA
ALBUM: THE MIRROR HAS TWO FACES
LABEL: RCA RECORDS
GENRE: POP ROCK
YEAR: 1996

"I Finally Found Someone" is a song duet from 1996 with Canadian artist Bryan Adams and American artist Barbra Streisand. The song was part of the soundtrack of Streisand's self-directed movie The Mirror Has Two Faces and was nominated for an Oscar. Several versions of a CD single were issued on its initial release. One contains a rare Spanish-language version of her 1976 song "Evergreen", as well as Adams' previous single "Let's Make a Night to Remember". Another version includes three solo recordings by Adams from his most recent album.
"I Finally Found Someone" reached No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 and No. 2 on the Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary chart. The song gave Streisand her first significant hit in almost a decade and her first top-ten hit on the Hot 100 (and first gold single) since 1981. The song was included on several reissues of Adams' album, 18 Til I Die. The single was also successful in several other countries, reaching No. 1 in Ireland, No. 2 in Australia, No. 6 in New Zealand and No. 18 in Adams' native Canada.
I finally found someone, that knocks me off my feet
I finally found the one, that makes me feel complete
We started over coffee, we started out as friends
It's funny how from simple things, the best things begin

This time it's different
It's all because of you
It's better than it's ever been
'Cause we can talk it through
Oohh, my favorite line was: Can I call you sometime?
It's all you had to say to take my breath away

This is it, oh, I finally found someone
Someone to share my life
I finally found the one, to be with every night
'Cause whatever I do, it's just got to be you
My life has just begun
I finally found someone, ooh, someone
I finally found someone, oooh

Did I keep you waiting, I didn't mind
I apologize, baby, that's fine
I would wait forever just to know you were mine
And I love your hair, sure it looks fine
I love what you wear, isn't it the time?
You're exceptional, I can't wait for the rest of my life

Whatever I do, it's just got to be you
My life has just begun
I finally found someone.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário