JONATHAN POTENCIANO - I THINK OF YOU

, , Sem Comentários

I THINK OF YOU

JONATHAN POTENCIANO
Songwriter: JONATHAN POTENCIANO
Country: philippine
ÁLBUM: THEN AND NOW
LABEL: D’SWAN RECORDS
GENRE: EASY LISTENING
YEAR: 2019
 
           Jonathan Potenciano (Lead vocals, guitar) is an international musician starting from the Philippines to Hawaii and is now one of Las Vegas’s favorites for almost 20 years. With Jonathan’s deep rich vocal ability he will capture your heart on tunes by Elton John, Luther Vandross, Lionel Ritchie, and his favorite Frank Sinatra. Jonathan’s voice is truly amazing and will captivate you every time he sings!
Jonathan has recorded and released more than 120 songs (forty five singles and five albums). Obviously a hit on records, Jonathan is an international known STAR of the highest magnitude.
         Having worked the Las Vegas circuit, Jonathan knows what it takes to keep you entertained. With music from Frank Sinantra, Neil Diamond, Ray Charles & Stevie Wonder to the Backstreet Boys, Black Eyed Peas, The Eagles, Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake, Enrique Iglesias, and The Beatles – Jonathan & MusicMagic have an incredible choreography they complete each performance having taken you from the 50’s all the way to the top music of 2007 for any age group to enjoy.
When Im alone at night,
And theres no one to comfort me,
I think of you…
And suddenly my pillow is your face and your arms.
And when the winter wind comes chasin after me,
I think of you…
And its as though I crawl beneath the blanket
soft and warm.
 
How did I get from dark to daylight,
Before you happened to pass by?
How did I find my way through life,
Before you brightened up my sky?
Was there a sky at all,
Until you painted it for me?
How did I get on,
Till you came along?
 
Who knows how many times I pause in every day,
To think of you?
As often as the sun sails out upon the silent sea!
And if youre wonderin why it is I only think of you,
Well its because Id like to be as close to you,
As youve become to me!
I think of you…
I think of you…

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário