JOAN JETT - I LOVE PLAYING WITH FIRE

, , Sem Comentários

I LOVE PLAYING WITH FIRE

JOAN JETT & THE BLACKHEARTS
SONGWRITER: JOAN JETT
COUNTRY: U. S. A.
ALBUM: ALBUM
LABEL: BLACKHEART
GENRE: HARD ROCK
YEAR: 1983
 
           Joan Jett (born Joan Marie Larkin, September 22, 1958) is an American rock singer, songwriter, composer, musician, record producer, and actress. Jett is best known for her work as the frontwoman of her band Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, and for earlier founding and performing with the Runaways, which recorded and released the hit song "Cherry Bomb". With The Blackhearts, Jett is known for her rendition of the song "I Love Rock 'n Roll" which was number-one on the Billboard Hot 100 for seven weeks in 1982. Jett's other notable songs include "Bad Reputation", "Crimson and Clover", "Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)", "Light of Day", "I Hate Myself for Loving You" and "Dirty Deeds".
        Jett has a mezzo-soprano vocal range. She has three albums that have been certified platinum or gold. She has been described as the Queen of Rock 'n' Roll. In 2015, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
           Jett lives in Long Beach, New York, and has been a New York resident since the late 1970s
          Album is the third studio album by Joan Jett and the second to feature her backing band The Blackhearts. The album was originally released in July 1983.
         Unlike Joan Jett's two previous albums, only two tracks are cover songs, though this had not been the original plan. During the recording of the album, Jett commented, "I know what's going to happen. When we included lots of covers, people would call us on it. If we don't they'd say, 'Where's the covers?'"
My one and only shining star said
Stick with me and I'll take you far
Your eyes are sparkling with teenage fire
I'll satisfy your mad desires cause
 
I love playing with fire
And I don't wanna get burned
I love playing with fire
And I don't think I'll ever learn
 
My heart is aching to see you play
And I can't wait till another day
The way you shake me is really hot
You know how to use what you got
 
I love playing with fire
And I don't wanna get burned
I love playing with fire
And I don't think I'll ever learn
 
Acting tough with looks that kill
You got me going and I can't stand still
My arms are dying to hold ya tight
You're my little dark dynamite you know
 
I love playing with fire
And I don't wanna get burned
I love playing with fire
And I don't think I'll ever learn.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário